Saturday 9 June 2012

TAG! 11 Questions!



So i've been tagged by Rae-Rae to do the 11 questions tag! I think it was really sweet of her to tag me. It's taken me quite a while to post about it but I've now got a new laptop so I'm good to go :)

The rules:

  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their own blog
  • Answer the questions the tagger has sent you, as well as create 11 new questions for your 'taggers' to answer
  • Choose 11 people to tag and link them in your post

11 things about me:

1. I find it hard to think of things to say about myself!

2. I'm currently a bit obsessed with Made in Chelsea.
3. I don't want to go back to school in September.
4. My favourite sport is Hockey.
5. I have quite terrible anxiety most of the time.
6. I love to watch airplanes fly.
7. Country and Rock music are my favourite.
8. My favourite band is The Beatles.
9. My favourite Beatle is Ringo :)

10. I would love to live in England, I have a strange obsession with The U.K...
11. I've lived in my house for 19 years!

My questions to answer:
1. Blackberry or iPhone?

I'm going to say Iphone but I don't have either lol I just have a smart phone.

2. If you could be any animal what would you be?
I think I'd just be a dog, so I can lay around all day.

3. Where would you most like to visit in the world and why?
England. I think it's so cute there and all the shops are better than here.
Like we have chocolate shops but nothing compares to choccywoccydoodah!!

4. Who is your favourite author?
I don't really have one.

5. Do you play any sports?
I don't! I use to be in gymnastics which I loved but I quit because I got too far advanced and I was quite intimidated by the other girls I was with because I was like 11 and they were all like 17-18..


6. What is your favourite TV program?
I have a bunch. At the moment it's Made in Chelsea and Pretty Little Liars because it just came back on. I also love Greys Anatomy.

7. Would you rather live in the city or the country?
As a child I always thought it'd be great to live in the country but now as I've gotten older I've realized that I'm quite a city girl. I love tall buildings and lot's of people, but at the same time I get really annoyed with people. hahah

8. Can you speak more than one language?
Nope! Both my parents are french but I don't speak it at all.

9. What is your best memory to date?
This question is crazy! I have no clue. I can say that probably when I was in grade eight so 13 years old I had like the best times ever. It's sad because I'm only 19 and my best times were when I was only 13. But everything was really simple and fun back then.

10. Do you have a favourite number?
I do! It's 6. It's always been 6. I'm not sure why, I know that I enjoyed being six years old and I also really liked grade six. My favourite teacher was my grade six teacher! haha

11. Do you have any guilty pleasures?
No. I like everything without feeling guilty about it! hahah

Basically I don't really know who to tag at the moment. I'm going to be really lazy and say that I tag anyone who reads this. Also, I feel like you can just answer the same questions I did because my brains just not having it today, really!


                                                              Check ya laterrr
                                                                -Melanie :) xx

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for following!
    http://missbitchxox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for a post :) and a great way to connect with other bloggers!

    You have a really cool blog design, Keep it up!

    -The Anon Bloggers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just tagged you in one of my posts, please take the time to check it out!

    http://missbitchxox.blogspot.ca/2012/06/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love doing tags! it's such a great opportunity to learn get to know your fellow bloggers!

    Found you through blog hop and thought that i'd just say hello and follow your blog! If you get the chance, please stop by mine and say hi!

    -Jamie @BeautyandtheGamer

    http://diaryofaclosetgamer.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete