Thursday, 25 October 2012
1. Oshawa, Ontario.
The City I was born and raised in. I love this place. It's an extremely put down city and there are alot of stereotypes about it. Most people think it's full of drug addicts and hookers. Which it is, but it's also full of super awesome people. There's never a dull moment here. I love that there are 'locals' who everyone knows. We've got 'Bunny ears guy'. He wears bunny ears and walks around telling jokes in a British accent. There's also a black man named 'Coolio' who rides a bicycle and keeps stacks of cash in his socks, he's always trying to give random people money. Those are just a few reasons why I love it here.
2. Montreal, Quebec.
I love Montreal. The home of my favourite hockey team. My family comes from Montreal and most of them still live there, I only get to visit about once a year, which kind of sucks. I used to want to live here but I'm not so sure I could do it because I don't actually speak french :(
3. London, England.
I can't even begin to explain my obsession with London! hahah I haven't been yet, but if all goes planned I'll be shopping on Carnaby Street in August :)
4. New York City.
New Yoooork! I am in love with everything to do with New York. I wish to be there this December because I feel like New York at Christmas time has to be the closest thing to Whoville I'll ever get!
5. Vancouver, British Columbia
I like Vancouver because I feel like it has all the big city things Toronto has, but also nicer weather. Vancouver has an awesome underground hip hop thing going on and right now I'm pretty into hip hop so that makes me like it that much more!
Ever since I was like 7 I've been obsessed with Russia. I have no idea why. The country breeds pretty awesome hockey players and it's snowy weather is my favourite!
Thursday, 18 October 2012
I totally missed last Thursdays challenge! So this week I'll just have to do two :)
Eight Fears: (I'm not really sure if fears and being scared of things are the same so I'll just combine.)
1. I have a fear of Planes and Trains but I love them at the same time.
2. I have a fear of public speaking, It's not my thing at all.
3. I fear open bodies of water.
4. I have a slight fear of failure. I don't mind failing, but I don't want to fail in life.
5. I have a fear of moving out, but really would love to leave home. "Can't wait to get going but not quite ready to leave."
6. I have a fear that I'll never have enough money to see all the places I want to see.
7. I have a fear of rejection because I don't usually set my self up for it, I'm not used to it. At the same time I deal just fine with people not liking me.
8. I have a fear of fearing things.
1. I want to live in an apartment that is similar to Monica's in Friends. ahah
2. I want to always have more love for my family than anything else.
3. I want to be able to be my own boss.
4. I want to be anxiety free.
5. I want to like change.
6. I want a new bed that's actually comfy!!
7. I really just want some Jeffery Campbell Lita's.
* I would like to link to BlogLoveTherapy's challenge but I can never get their buttons to work :(
So go here, if you will: Blog Love Therapy-10 Day You Challenge
Thursday, 4 October 2012
Todays challenge is 9 loves, I almost forgot to post this today but remembered just in time :)
1. I love my Family more than anything. I can't imagine I could possibly love someone more than I love my Parents and Brothers.
2. I love to drive in the car, I could stay in the car for hours on end.
3. I love myself.
4. I love to sing all day long, I think I'm tone deaf though. hahah
5. I love Christmas time.
6. I love snow, I could never live somewhere that didn't have all the seasons.
7. I love Doritos.
8. I love doing nothing.
9. I love adventuring and climbing giant hills and cliffs.
<a href="http://bloglovetherapy.blogspot.com/search/label/10DayYouChallenge" target="_blank"><img src="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-HX18QK5AhmQ/UGUDvi7OxdI/AAAAAAAAAqc/MHeKsEKSrhs/s1600/10DayChallengeBLTButton.jpg" alt="BlogLoveTherapy" /></a>