Friday 13 July 2012

New Lipsticks.

Yesterday I went out to walmart to buy some razor cartridges, but I can never keep myself away from the makeup isles. I've been looking for an orangey lipstick for a while now, but I didn't want to spend alot because I'm not sure if I'd wear it often. Anyway yesterday while looking around I found a Wet Wild in orange. I personally enjoy this particular line of their lipsticks. I own a dark pink one already, and I like it because it's buildable.. The orange I bought is called '24 carrot gold' (clever) and the number is 969 and it came to around 3 bucks. I picked up a different Wet n Wild lipstick at the same time because it was only $1.57 It's called 'Pink Ice' 528A. Both are very pretty colours! 

Apparently, I was really into Wet n Wild yesterday because I bought a new nail polish aswell. Only $1.57 I thought it'd be a really cute polish for summer :)

3 comments:

  1. If you enjoy oranges you should try to get your hands on Revlon's Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish we had wet and wild in the UK ;) cute blog, just followed.
    www.peachcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours.. love how cheap that line is and it is perfect for something you want to try out that you aren't sure if you will love or not!

    ReplyDelete