Thursday 27 September 2012

September GlossyBox.

I was very surprised to receive my Glossy tracking number yesterday saying my box would be here today. Usually Glossy Box Canada comes within the first week of the next month. So a lovely little treat to receive two boxes within one month, essentially. I am in love with my box this month.

All the contents of the box.


Wella Professionals Mirror Polish Shine Spray 40ml ---Full Size=40ml/$12.99
Dove Cleartone 17g---Full Size=45g/$3.99
B.Kamins Lip Balm SPF 20 4ml---Full Size=15g/$21.00 *Canadian Brand
B.Kamins Maple Body Lotion 12ml---Full Size=180ml/$41.00 *Canadian Brand


I was beyond excited when I saw this was in my box! I watched all the NYX face awards videos and I loved when they had to use this palette for a look. The strange thing is I only just saw this movie for the first time, two days ago!



When you first open the palette you see all the eye shadows. I love love love all the colours in the top section.
Then you have a little mirror and when you flip that over-

You get all the blushes, highlighter, lip glosses and mini eyeliner+primer.


-Melanie :)

4 comments:

  1. OMG! Wow.. a palette in your Glossybox?? That's so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this looks great! I subscribe to the U.K one. Now following you, if you ever have the time please come check my blog out! xoxo, http://pureenlightenedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like my box :)

    http://www.teenaintoronto.com/2012/09/glossybox-48-value-for-15.html

    ReplyDelete