Thursday 1 November 2012

Five Foods- 10 Day You Challenge!


Today's Challenge; Five Foods!

1. My all time favourite food- Poutine!
Fries, Gravy and Cheese. Easily the best invention ever.

2. Perogies. I somehow love perogies that have butter all over them, despite the fact that I HATE butter/margarine. I don't eat butter on anything except perogies! hahah

3. Cheese Quesadilla.
My newest food obsession. I can honestly say in the last 40 days I've had probably 30 Quesadilla's. :/ haha they're just soo good.

4. Cereal
This is what my diet basically consists of. I eat 3 bowls of cereal everyday. Cereal is kind of horrible for you, but it's my favourite thing to eat cause It's so fast and easy to make. Plus it comes in lot's of flavours.

5. Bagels
Ever since I was like 8, I'd come home from school turn on the t.v and my dad would have a bagel with cream cheese made for me! hahah I eat far too many bagels, just like cereal.

No comments:

Post a Comment