Tuesday 27 November 2012

NastyGal!

NastyGal.com is website full of curated clothes, shoes and accessories. Alot like Chicwish and Romwe. It's based in the United Stated which I prefer because I live in Canada and my stuff arrives alot faster, rather than ordering from Romwe which comes from Hong Kong or China.

Their selection is kind of expensive but, if I'm being honest I'd pay the prices if I actually had a real job. hahah The sale section is wonderful however! So one day about two weeks ago I decided, screw it I'm just going to buy something. I came across a pair of shoes and instantly fell in love. Plus they were on sale for $40.00 so I knew it was meant to be. That was all I was going to buy but you get free shipping on orders over $50.00, so I grabbed a dress that was on sale for $14.00 originally $48.00. DEAL.

The shipping said 3-6 business days, I ordered it on the 14th and it got to me yesterday which was the 26th. So more days than they said but I think it partly had something to do with my post office. Oh well, it got to me and I'm happy!






The dress. (blurred my face cause I didn't quite look like myself!)
It's by 'YAlosangeles'. The quality is good. Tag says "Made in China"


Caged back. Obviously you have to re-think bra.

My shoes! I'm so in love. Has a detached platform and chunky heel.
They're pretty high but very easy to walk in.
They're made by a company called 'Bumper'.

In the colour Coral with a Tye die wash/pattern.

And they zip up in the back which I like, otherwise it'd be very difficult to get your feet in!

 
I'll definitely order more stuff from NastyGal in the future, I think everything on their website is amazing. Their service was really good, so overall a lovely online shopping experience!

                                                         -Melanie :)

2 comments:

  1. great post, I invite you to my blog
    bodyy-rockk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is such an amazing style!! You’re a true fashion goddess and a bold and inspiring fashionista. Your blog defines the peaks of trendiness and inspirations anew... ;)

    That is SO stunning, I hardly have the words to describe it, but I hope you see my enthusiasm – in fact, the enthusiasm and adoration caused by your unique creativity.

    Love
    Ninon

    ReplyDelete