Sunday 15 April 2012

Versatile Blogger Award!

Thank you Kayley for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award!! I was quite surprised when I seen your comment today. I haven't been blogging for very long at all, only about a month, so this actually made me happy that someone thought to nominate me :)


The Rules:
  • Nominate 7 bloggers who are new to blogging.
  • Let them know you have nominated them.
  • Share 7 random facts about yourself.
  • Thank the bloggers who have nominated you in your post.
  • Add the Versatile blogger picture to your post.


7 Random Facts:
1. I'm quite shy but oddly loud and obnoxious. 2.I'm obsessed with the U.K...I'm not sure why, but I just really want to be there instead of here. 3.My diet basically conists of Cereal, Bagels, Poutine and Doritos. 4. I've lived in the same house my entire life. 5. I was supposed to start college at the start of this year but put if off til next year and I still don't want to go. 6. I absolutely love the NHL, hockey is my favourite. 7. One day I got really bored so I decided I'd start a blog. Hopefully my blogging can take me somewhere awesome someday! :)

The Nominees:
 
 
I'd like to point out that it was kind of hard to find people who weren't already nominated or aren't farely new to blogging, but I did my best. Hopefully you'll check out their blogs and enjoy them :)
 
                                                          -Melanie xx.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment